Leisure and tourist activities in Megève
Relaxation and leisure activities at the hotel
At the hotel:
- Relaxation and wellness in our 450 m² Le Fer à Cheval Spa By Decléor
- Sports coaching: take the opportunity to improve your fitness and training with a session of water biking, aerobic exercise or yoga
- Lunch in ‘Les Molliettes’, our Alpine chalet, perched on a mountain peak at an altitude of 1560 m.
At any time of the year, plenty of leisure activities await you in Megève
Megève, an authentic mountain village perched at an altitude of 1100 m right next to Mont Blanc, has become, over the years, a leading resort winter and summer alike for lovers of nature, landscape and fine dining.
A wide range of leisure activities is available close to Le Fer à Cheval hotel and restaurant.
All year round, there are numerous tourist activities in Megève and its surrounding area.
- Skiing for beginners and seasoned skiers on the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area with its 445 km of marked ski runs.
- Cross country skiing on the Mont d’Arbois plateau
- Ice rinks
- Snowshoeing to discover the wildlife
- Hot-air ballooning
- Dog and sleigh rides
- Skijoring: skiing pulled by horses
- Snow golf – Snow polo
- Hiking in the Vallée Blanche with its spectacular scenery
- Hiking to the Aiguille du Midi or Montenvers
- Leisure activities: mountain biking, sleigh rides, 18-hole golf, rock climbing, via ferrata, white-water rafting, riding, paragliding, freefall rides, toboggan run, bungee jumping, hot-air ballooning, canyoning, kayaking, canoeing…
- Megève International Show Jumping
- Luxury Hiking Tours with our partner BackRoads
All year round:
- Excursions to explore Megève and the surrounding region, including the towns of Annecy, Chamonix, Geneva and Lac Léman, Aoste and Courmayeur
- Flights over the Mont Blanc by plane or helicopter from Megève mountain airfield
- Shopping - Gourmet dining
- Exhibitions and excursions to the Fondation Pierre Gianadda (Martiny - Switzerland)